Waking Up From a Coma

Its been over 6 months since I've posted any new art work on my blog.  I need to figure out if this is the domain name I really want.  I reorganizeed it a little bit and added widgets from my newly formed store on Zazzle called ODDIENCE.  Some of my drawings will be featured on T-shirts as well as any new memes I want to exploit.  If you scroll down you can see that I added my Instagram SnapWidget so you can find out what my latest posts are without logging into Facebook.  Keep coming back for new images, -- mostly of rough sketches but you may get some photos of social situations.

 I have added more ads but aim to drown them out with original content.  I am adding some recommended products to explore which are relevant (I think) to my posts and I am glad I can choose which products to feature.

I looked over a reading list of high school English and picked out some literature that I will be making monographs/ cover art for.  These include The Declaration of Independence, works by Edgar Alan Poe, and Martin Luther King Jr.  Most recently I completed one for The Interlopers by Saki.  http://dominic-pangelinan.artistwebsites.com/featured/interlopers-dominic-pangelinan.html  I try not to spoil the story but keep a degree of ambiguity with the use of details in the story.